miércoles, 17 de septiembre de 2014

Hi :)

Hello, my name is Lorena Mercado Gallego, i'm 18 years old. I'm industrial engineering's student at Universidad del Norte, in Barranquilla, Colombia. I'm from Santa Marta, i have lived here, until i gradueted from high school and i moved on Barranquilla,except for 4 years that i lived in Argentina, because my parents were studying. I love the math, in school always math was my favourite subject, and this is the reason why i decided to be engineer. My hobbie is swimming, i love the water, i think it's because i lived my entire life near to the beach and i go frecuently. i would like learn more aquatic sports. The world have different types of culture, with this blog i want to learn and teach some ideas about some culture that we can see in big and wonderful world in where live.

4 comentarios:

  1. Hi Lorena. How old were you when you lived in Argentina? What can you tell us about your experience there? I like swimming too, and I'm also very happy to be next to the immense ocean.

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Hi Teacher, i lived in Argentina since i'm 1 year old until i'm 4 years old. i was too young and i don't remember many things

      Eliminar
  2. How cool you can swim! I don´t even float hahaha and water kinda scares me. I go to beaches anyway but I just stay in the shore or like 10 step into the water... I wish I knew how to swim.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi lorena! So cool you lived in argentina. I love to swim too but I have never practice aquatic activities in the ocean. which one have you practice?

    ResponderEliminar